Frequently Asked QuestionsWho is Three Rivers Coffee Company?
- Three Rivers Coffee Company is a service-disabled-veteran-owned and operated, premium, small batch, roast-to-order coffee company. We import high quality coffee beans from around the world. Our mission is to roast some amazing coffee and help put veterans back to work.
- We are located at 1501 KDF Drive, Three Rivers Michigan, 49093.
- Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- You place an order for coffee.
- We roast some amazing coffee.
- We ship your coffee to you.
- We import specialty coffee beans that meet our strict quality guidelines. We then roast these beans using our unique roasting profiles so we can provide maxim flavor and incredible smoothness.
- We're a roast-to-order coffee company, so depending on order volume it usually takes 1-3 business days to process your order.
- Our affordable shipping rates are calculated using order size (weight and dimensions) and your shipping zip code.
Will you ship to an APO/FPO address?
Yes! We will ship to any APO/FPO address using the United States Post Office.
Why should I create a TRCC account?
- Creating a TRCC website account will allow you to check out faster, save multiple shipping addresses, access your order history, track your orders, and manage your optional subscriptions.
- You can create a TRCC account by clicking on "account" in the main navigation window.
- All of our coffee can be purchased with our convenient subscription service. Navigate to the coffee product you want to buy and use the drop-down menu to select the subscription frequency you desire. *At this time you must use a credit card to create a subscription order.
Do you offer wholesale and/or private label accounts?
Yes! Please contact us for details.